Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Personal Summer School

Nerdy little me has some more information on what I'm learning about this summer and what I'm using to learn it. As I mentioned yesterday, I'm reading Painless Geometry to prepare me for ninth grade geometry, and last night I discovered Khan Academy. The website is just www.KhanAcademy.org, and I believe it's mainly used in homeschooling. It is extremely helpful, and I've been reviewing and practicing my math stuff. There are many videos and quizzes for math. science, and even test prep. I love it, but if you aren't into the whole let's-study-during-summer-break thing, then maybe it could be useful later.

Moving along to something more people will be willing to read about, Catching Fire!!! For those of you who haven't seen the trailer, I will answer a few questions:

  1. Yes, it was wonderful.
  2. Yes, I watched it forty thousand times. 
  3. Yes, you do need to watch it. Over and over. 
RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI!!!

TTYL,
The Shelby :{D

No comments:

Post a Comment