Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm Back!

Well, not that I ever really went anywhere, but whatever... Ok, well, whatever curious people are out there will have to settle with what I accomplished this weekend. I:

  • Got a two-day sunburn
  •  Became a grandparent (to a chicken with three babies)
  • And made $160
See? Not too much. We had a ginormo, two day yard sale (source of my earnings and tan), and we're planning another one in a few weeks because we have soooo much junk. I have a very large tackle box full of embroidery thread which I plan on turning into friendship bracelets; partly because I don't have much more junk to get rid of and partly because I want to have more room to organize all my thread (that box is packed full of it).

Oh, also the book of the week. It's only one this week because it's a math book and I can only concentrate on this one at the time. It's called Painless Geometry by Lynette Long, and so far it is pretty painless. I know I'm a complete nerd for studying in the middle of summer vacation, but a slideshow of what can come of bad grades in high school really scared me, so I'm taking extra special care to prepare for potentially difficult subjects.

One more thing. I'm going to a pool party this weekend and after that I'm going to the beach for a few days, so don't expect anything from me for a while. ;D I will tell you allll about it when I come back. But until then, I'd like to thank you for listening to my nonsense.

TTYL,
The Shelby :{D


PS: THE CATCHING FIRE TRAILER!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Ahem... Excuse that...

No comments:

Post a Comment