Saturday, July 13, 2013

Finished Item!

Ooooh, first real post! Ok, I recently finished a fabulous blue and gray crochet bag. I used someone else's pattern for the base, but I abandoned it for my own stitch pattern for the rest, and I love how it turned out! After the base, I alternated dc's and ch's for 18 rows. Then, I did a row of single crochet and added a braided crochet handle, crocheted a button flap thingy, sewed a button on, and done!



The original pattern can be found at http://www.yarnover.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Crochet_Noro_Taiyo_Bag_PDF.pdf . I guess, if anybody's reading on day one, then post a comment with your thoughts and/or a picture of your finished bag... I'd like to see it!

Whew! One post down, who knows how many to go! This is fun!
 TTYL,
The Shelby :{D





No comments:

Post a Comment